Refund on filing TDR when cancelling after chart preparation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RE: Refund on filing TDR when cancelling after chart preparation

Yes. true. Actually I was bit busy with my work. How can I file an online consumer case? Is it possible? Can you give me any link. I found many links over Internet, but don't know which is the real one.

Originally posted by Expert
    It isn't about money ... it is more of one's self respect ..

Comment

You can't file online. .... but it is simple ... just read this procedure to file in Delhi consumer forum.

In short 2-3 copies of your complaints, with copies of proof along with a DD of around Rs. 50-100 and 1-2 stamped letters.
      Which area are you in?

Comment

currently I am in Delhi. But my journey was from Bhubaneswar to Delhi.

Originally posted by Expert
        You can't file online. .... but it is simple ... just read this procedure to file in Delhi consumer forum.

In short 2-3 copies of your complaints, with copies of proof along with a DD of around Rs. 50-100 and 1-2 stamped letters.
        Which area are you in?

Comment

Sorry for late reply. Click here for Railways RTI information to send one to Railways.

Comment

Here is useful news for you: http://forum.bookrailticket.com/thread-137.html#.Uawc8_loN4k

Comment

i booked a ticket through the PRS counter and want to file a tdr for not travelling since my ticket was waitlisted after chart preparation. It has been three days since the train departure.
              Can i get a refund on my ticket?

Comment

You should have cancelled it within 3 hours after train departure. Right now it is of no use.

If it was e-ticket, you've have automatically got back the amount in your bank account

Comment

Working...
                X