Local Trains Penalties

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Local Trains Penalties

[font=Arial] Hello all. Yesterday , I had to travel to Howrah . I carried a ticket generated on an ATVM machine. At Howrah station , I came across a TTE who asked for my ticket . Then I noticed something is wrong in the ticket. It said Liluah instead of Howrah . Liluah is the station before Howrah station . The TTE said I was travelling illegally and I was charged with 260 rupees . Though later I came to know it is 250 rupees they are supposed to charge and not 260 rupees .
    Ok. Now the question is I had paid the amount that is required to travel to Howrah . Due to some tech glitches (I'm sure that happened due to a glitch in the machine) It came Liluah . Is it fair to charge somebody who has paid the amount but due to some reasons had to travel a station further( General case) ?
    A ticket to Howrah from my hometown costs 5 rupees and though the ticket says some other station (in my case Liluah) the required amount had been paid for a journey to Howrah .
    I wanna know the rules

RE: Local Trains Penalties

You are not sure why it printed Liluah? You should have checked at the booking time only.

Comment

Working...
    X