COMPLAINT AGAINST TICKET RESERVATION OFFICER IN KOLKATA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• COMPLAINT AGAINST TICKET RESERVATION OFFICER IN KOLKATA

My self is Bishwajit Singh from Kolkata , i want to booking counter (Hatibagan reservation Kolkata ) counter at 8.10 am in morning , i found only 7 to 10 people are there.i stand in front of counter no. 3 . The person told me it will take some time take your ticket from other counter and he put the close counter at 8.15 am There was no CC TV Camera . i will waiting in counter no 1 , and i surprise that he keep doing the booking for the BROKERS, not only he doing in counter no 1 she is also doing the same , when i asked for what you doing madam ,she told me you want your ticket or not. Is this Indian Railway? We are hope less , i was waiting for 1/2 hour for my ticket booking . I want to TICKET RESERVATION OFFICER to make the completion about that . all the counter person was come to me and saying what ever you can do .
    I am requesting to the hair Authority to please cheek (Hatibagan reservation booking counter Kolkata) you will found the true.
    I am expecting the replay from your side also.

RE: COMPLAINT AGAINST TICKET RESERVATION OFFICER IN KOLKATA

You can complain to Railways vigilance dept.. In case of corruption/misuse you can even complain to CBI.

Comment

Working...
    X