Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How 1A coupe get allocated( need berths in single coupe)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RE: How 1A coupe get allocated( need berths in single coupe)

I have read the above replies, however I just want to bring to everyone's notice that it is not true that the Logic used by Indian Railways is same everywhere, I am a regular traveler by AC first and whenever I travel by First AC i am accompanied by my Wife and 1 year old Son, (I make sure to enter the details of my son when I do the booking) but i have faced situations a number of times where Tow solo travelars are provided a coupe and we have been assigned Two Upper Berths in a Cabin.
    This is not an one odd instance, it has happened to me repeatedly.
    Last time when I was in similar situation, I requested few co passengers if they could adjust, they did not.
    TTE was very rude and was not at all supportive. I had given him the proofs that there are Solo Travellers in a Coupe and also shown him that there are only two Solo Travellers in a Cabin, if we can shift there, he denied.
    Worst part was in the morning when I was about to alight the Train I found the Cabin empty and on asking the Attendent it was informed that it stayed empty throughout the journey.
    So I think it is clearly Manual and without any Logics.

Comment

Working...
    X