Accommodating my dog in 1AC coupe

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accommodating my dog in 1AC coupe

Hi, I wanted to know if I can accommodate my full grown Doberman Pinscher along with me and my partner in a coupe from Delhi to Kerala. Please advise. Its kinda urgent.

RE: Accommodating my dog in 1AC coupe

You can only take a dog with you in the first AC, if other passengers do not have any problems and they agree with you.

Apart from this, there is a two seater coupe in the first AC. There are two berths in it, if both of them are yours, then you take the dog with you.
    Dogs are not allowed to be carried in any other class.

And it also depends on the type of trains,route,and whether train is crowded or not.

Charges

30 kg luggage rate six times. If the dog is in the train with you then the ticket examiner will prepare the ticket on running train. If you move to the guard brake, you will be charged once.
    Note

Please book a dog shortly before the journey begins.

एक कुत्ते को आप केवल आपने साथ प्रथम एसी मे ले जा सकते है यदि दूसरे यात्रियों को कोई परेशानी ना हो और वो आपसे सहमत हो। इसके अलवा प्रथम एसी मे एक दो सीटर कूप होता हैं। उसमे दो बर्थ होती हैं ,अगर दोनों बर्थ आपकी हो तो आप आपने साथ आपने कुत्ते को ले जा सकते हैं। इसके अलवा किसी भी दूसरी क्लास मे कुत्ते को यात्री साथ ले जाने की अनुमति नहीं हैं। और सब ट्रैन पर भी निर्भर है की ट्रैन कैसी हैं ,रूट कौन सा हैं ,और ट्रैन मे भीड़ हैं या नहीं।

शुल्क-
    ३० kg सामान की दर छह बार। यदि कुत्ता आपके साथ ट्रैन मे हैं तो टिकट परीक्षक ट्रैन मे ही टिकट तैयार करेगा। गार्ड ब्रेक मे ले जाने पर एक बार शुल्क लगेगा।

नोट
    यात्रा शुरु होने से थोड़ा समय पहले आ कर कुत्ता आरक्षित करा ले।

Comment

Working...
    X