Failure to pay for booked ticket by international credit card

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Failure to pay for booked ticket by international credit card

I intend to travel to various spots in India by rail and accordingly I am trying to make reservations online and pay for the corresponding tickets by my international credit card. First two times there was no problem, but from the third time onward, payments are not being possible. I have checked with the card issuing bank in the US and the Bank has confirmed that there is no restriction on international payments nor is there any security or any other issue from their side. To complete my planned itinerary, I have to make reservations and buy tickets for at least another 8 sets of point to point journeys. How do I do that before all births/seats are sold out if payment by my credit card is not being accepted, thus wholly frustrating my travel plans for the year. I shall deeply appreciate it if someone could tell me why my Credit Card payments are not being accepted and what I can do to circumvent this problem and restore my ability to pay online for the tickets, and thus help me to solve this matter
Working...
X