Addition of Pantry Car Required

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Addition of Pantry Car Required

Our relatives are traveling by Train No.14260 from Varanasi to Rameswaram. They boarded the train on 24th. February 2013 at Varanasi and proceeding to Rameswaram. They are surprised to note that such a long distance train do no have PANTRY CAR facility. I was asked by them to post a comment requesting the concern authorities to look into the matter of providing a Pantry Car in this Train. And they complain even about the water facility scarcity in this train on this day.

I suggest the concern authorities to take up the proposal of providing Pantry Car facility on all the long distance trains as a Policy to provide/improve passenger facilities on trains. I request the concern authorities to make the concern personnel more vigilant so that the passengers or not put to hardships on basic amenities front.

RE: Addition of Pantry Car Required

The correct procedure to request addition of Pantry Car for this train will be to submit a request proposal from people's representative from your Zonal area who must be at least an MLA, MP( Lok Sabha or Rajya Sabha). The proposal should be submitted to General Manager of the respective Zone which will then be forwarded to CCM, Catering. Then feasibility study is done, caution money is considered etc ...

Comment

Working...
    X