Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

how to change gender categoryof the booked ticket at railway office

15-02-2013, 04:26 PM
how to change gender categoryof the booked ticket at railway office
Respected forum menbers ....

I would like to know from you the procedure of change in the gender of the ticket booked at the railway booking counter.......
If the above is possible or not .... if yes then what is the procedure.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
15-02-2013, 04:46 PM
RE: how to change gender categoryof the booked ticket at railway office
You can't get the gender changed though.

One thing is that you'd not lose your seat .. be courteous and TTE will consider.
07-04-2015, 09:32 PM
Please tell me online ticket gender change process.
12-04-2015, 07:36 PM
No such procedure is there. Unless there is fraud, there is no problem with this Gender mistake.
08-07-2016, 11:18 PM
Now you can change your name or transfer it to your blood relationship. Also here some rules: Also please find the attachment:
PassengersChangeofnamesRules,1990andsubsequentamendmentsmadeijttheserules.Ithasc​ometothenoticeofMinistryofRailwaysthattheprovisionofPas8Cl1gotCIa",.,ofnames'Rules,1990aresometimesbeingmisused..:"",2.Thefacilityforchangeofnameofp;~gers~1iicdmfiw~ronditioniI.e.(i)GovernmentserV​antproceedingondutly.(ii)Familymember
(iii)Studentsofarecognizedgoverrmentinstitution
(iv)~detofNCC
(v)Marrijgeparty.,Incase()ftypeofpauengenmentionedinitemNo.(i),(ill),(iv)&;(v),thoautltdrit)'fromwbonitherequestforchanaeofnameistobeaccepted.hasbeena​pecifiedwhereasthosameIncaseoffamilymember,hasnotbeenspecified.Hence,thechancoso​fmisuseofthisfaciltty81"0maximuminthopassengerscoveredintheitem(ii).'Accordingly,1homatterbasbeen,~Wcdin​theMinistryofRailway8anditbas'boendecidedthatinordertoextendthefacUityofcb,angin​sname,lOXandageofthepu~whohavegenuinedifficulty,butatthesametimetopreVentAtsmisu​se,thefonowingproceduremaybeadoptedbyaUZonalRailways:-,.;,,,I\,'",ili~!'~\4',1.Wherethc1)88Sengcrmakesarequestthatthereservationmadeinhisnamcbetr​anafe,rcdto.anothermemberofhilfamily,pemU8siooforchangeofname,sex,agecanbogrante​donlybya;'",.Gazettedofficerontheiproductionofrequjsiteproofviz.Rationcard,DrivingUcei1ce~V​oter.'",'~"":'.::':,,','IdentityCard,Passport;anaffidavitshowingrciaiiooshipwiththefamilymcm​bcuduly,,,'attestedby:thenOtaryetc.WhileontheDivisions,suchpennissioncanbegivenb​ySr.DCMIDcM/ACM,atotherlocationswlJereArcaManagenhavebeenpost"d,suchpermissioncanbegrantedbyrespectiveARMsIAssistantARMsaswellasSM(Gaz.),
.pdf  railway editing rule.pdf (Size: 164.18 KB / Downloads: 896)