Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to change gender categoryof the booked ticket at railway office

Respected forum menbers ....

I would like to know from you the procedure of change in the gender of the ticket booked at the railway booking counter.......
    If the above is possible or not .... if yes then what is the procedure.

RE: how to change gender categoryof the booked ticket at railway office

You can't get the gender changed though.

One thing is that you'd not lose your seat .. be courteous and TTE will consider.

Comment

Please tell me online ticket gender change process.

Comment

No such procedure is there. Unless there is fraud, there is no problem with this Gender mistake.

Comment

Now you can change your name or transfer it to your blood relationship. Also here some rules: Also please find the attachment:
          PassengersChangeofnamesRules,1990andsubsequentamen dmentsmadeijttheserules.IthascometothenoticeofMini stryofRailwaysthattheprovisionofPas8Cl1gotCIa",.,o fnames'Rules,1990aresometimesbeingmisused..:"",2.T hefacilityforchangeofnameofp;~gers~1iicdmfiw~rondi tioniI.e.(i)GovernmentserVantproceedingondutly.(ii )Familymember
          (iii)Studentsofarecognizedgoverrmentinstitution
          (iv)~detofNCC
          (v)Marrijgeparty.,Incase()ftypeofpauengenmentioned initemNo.(i),(ill),(iv)&;(v),thoautltdrit)'fromwbo nitherequestforchanaeofnameistobeaccepted.hasbeena pecifiedwhereasthosameIncaseoffamilymember,hasnotb eenspecified.Hence,thechancosofmisuseofthisfaciltt y81"0maximuminthopassengerscoveredintheitem(ii).'A ccordingly,1homatterbasbeen,~WcdintheMinistryofRai lway8anditbas'boendecidedthatinordertoextendthefac Uityofcb,anginsname,lOXandageofthepu~whohavegenuin edifficulty,butatthesametimetopreVentAtsmisuse,the fonowingproceduremaybeadoptedbyaUZonalRailways:-,.;,,,I\,'",ili~!'~\4',1.Wherethc1)88Sengcrmakesar equestthatthereservationmadeinhisnamcbetranafe,rcd to.anothermemberofhilfamily,pemU8siooforchangeofna me,sex,agecanbograntedonlybya;'",.Gazettedofficero ntheiproductionofrequjsiteproofviz.Rationcard,Driv ingUcei1ce~Voter.'",'~"":'.::':,,','IdentityCard,P assport;anaffidavitshowingrciaiiooshipwiththefamil ymcmbcuduly,,,'attestedby:thenOtaryetc.WhileontheD ivisions,suchpennissioncanbegivenbySr.DCMIDcM/ACM,atotherlocationswlJereArcaManagenhavebeenpost" d,suchpermissioncanbegrantedbyrespectiveARMsIAssis tantARMsaswellasSM(Gaz.),[attachment=45]
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X