Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

I had forgot my password

11-01-2013, 12:23 PM (This post was last modified: 11-01-2013 02:25 PM by Expert.)
I had forgot my password
I had forgot my password but when applying for "forgot Password" Website is asking Pet's name that i don't remember.
please help
My User Name is vineet4a

(10-08-2012 10:41 AM)Expert Wrote:  Can you tell correct scenario & screen shot if you have?
Please find the screen shot of putting Pet name in required field but it's giving message " Answer is incorrect".
Please help in resetting my password i have booked my Ticket but i need a printout of the same .

(11-01-2013 12:23 PM)vineet4a Wrote:  I had forgot my password but when applying for "forgot Password" Website is asking Pet's name that i don't remember.
please help
My User Name is vineet4a

(10-08-2012 10:41 AM)Expert Wrote:  Can you tell correct scenario & screen shot if you have?
Please find the screen shot of putting Pet name in required field but it's giving message " Answer is incorrect".
Please help in resetting my password i have booked my Ticket but i need a printout of the same .

When can i get the resolution to the problem my date of travel is 13.1.13,i had been trying the website since yesterday .
Please help

Attached File(s)
.docx  Pet name answer.docx (Size: 81.5 KB / Downloads: 338)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-01-2013, 02:37 PM
RE: I had forgot my password
Without the answer you can't retrieve your account. Please see:
  • You can print/make your ticket easily
  • Don't you have ticket received as SMS in your mobile?
  • Traveling without e-ticket will cause you penalty of only Rs. 50 but your ticket will be considered
  • Without login in there is no way to cancel your e-ticket.

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply