Need clarification regarding the excess fare penalty

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need clarification regarding the excess fare penalty

Based on the reply that I'm going to get from you, I'll further go for RTI. I got down at tiruchirappalli Jn at 11.30 pm on 18-08-2017. After refreshed myself, i just sat in the 2nd class waiting hall without having ticket for my further journey to Madurai for which i thought I could get the ticket later. Around 12.15 a.m the so called squad people asked me to show the journey ticket . But I told them that i had arrived there just 45 mins. before and my journey plan to Madurai. They took me to a room and forced me to give penalty of Rs.250/- by telling that i didn't have the ticket. I showed my older ticket in which I travelled long to trichy from thiruvarur and told them that i had arrived there 45 mins before and I'm going to get ticket for my further journey from tiruchirappalli to Madurai. But they refused to hear my grievance and forced me to pay the penalty of Rs. 250+80(ticket amount)= 330/-. My question is that was that the right rule ? Even if it is rule, what is the exact penalty amount for that? Experts please give the right detail. I'm having that receipt for the penalty that i paid.
Working...
X