First time user very negative experience

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First time user very negative experience

I have registered a new account for the first time with IRCTC, of course I regret that now. I had to book a ticket for my cousin, who has to appear for an interview in Dadar, Mumbai on the 9th of August 2017, I have created a new account, looked up trains and decided to book a ticket from KZP Jn to Dadar for a total amount of 1230 round about for 3Ac.

Now, IRCTC was paid by my HDFC credit card bank, but they did not give us the ticket. Their website shows no booking history and says payment requested.

Their customer service queues are always Vyasth, that is what they say in Hindi, and their officers and systems are susth. Shame, India dreams of becoming digital and this is the plight of e booking services of Indian railways. I checked consumer complaints forums, looks like in the past 1 month there have been gazillion exact same issues reported. after trying for hours, when I got hold of an agent he spoke as if this is common and that is how IRCTC works, he simply said, fine you will get money in 7 days, just go ahead and book another ticket. he did not even apologise, say this is something doesn't happen, or anything looks like it's something that happens every minute with IRCTC.

How can we trust such people and their systems, my cousin decided to go by private bus, not sure what will happen to our 1230 INR.

SHAME Railways

SHAME

IRCTC user id is the same user id as it is here, and I am not posting anonymous or anythign., I don't mind sharing my details. it's a joke we have strange forum rules about banning accounts, better if they can help customers who have been cheated or fooled.

RE: First time user very negative experience

I see that payment has failed and it will be reverted within 4-30 days in your credit card. Please wait.

Comment

Working...
    X