X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Refund of partially confirmed tatkaal ticket

Hello Eveyone,
    Please guide...
    I had booked a Tatkal E-ticket on 09-Apr-2016 with PNR no. 8346312557.Under this ticket four passengers seats were booked and among the four seats only one got confirmed and the remaining seats were in the wait-listed state.Now on 09-Apr-2016 after the departure of the train, i decided to cancelled the wait-listed tickets,but when i tried to cancel the tickets, irctc shows that your refund amount is zero.
    Out of the four tickets, only 1 got confirmed and other 3 tickets are remained in the waiting list even after the departure of the train.
    In this case do i get a chance of any refund through filing online TDR process?
    As i have read somewhere on internet that tatkal rules with effective from nov 2015 ,i should have to cancel the ticket 30 min before the departure of the train.But due to lack of knowledge i am unable to do it on time.
    Passengers who traveled with wait listed status also have a receipt of around Rs 750 each which was levied on them by the TTE. Receipt they kept safely with them till now.
    Can i apply for TDR in this case??
    Please guide,i want my money back of the three waiting tickets.

RE: Need Refund of partially confirmed tatkaal ticket

Since yours was Partially Confirmed ticket so you can cancel it "Upto half an hour before the scheduled departure of the train". So you will not get any refund.

But those whose tickets were waitlist had their names after chart preparation in the chart list then no penalty will be levied by TTE. If their names are not there then they will be considered ticketless.

Comment

Working...
    X