Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very Bad Behaviour of Vadodara Railway station ticketschecker

Dear members,
    My self Ami Patel from vadodara writing this mail to inform you that today on 5-2-16 i was travelling from ahmedabad to vadodara by ahmedabad puri express train. Before this i took my ticket from ahmedabad railway station by electronic machine. And after reaching vadodara i throw my ticket by mistake. But after this ticket checker come to me and ask for tickets i replied me that i throw it if u want it you can come with me.he came and shouting so i became scare that what happened to.me. So i did not able to find it at that time and by the same time.he behave with me very rudely he didn't eve ready to listen me what i am.saying ti him he told mw to paid 300 rs for fine than.he said after it he will come wuth me so after paying panalty i was again went at the.same.place and i found my ticket so i told him that now what to do. He refused me that he will not give my money back. Apart from this he is.not even ready to.say.sorry
    .he told me that i have to give him proof of cctv footage that i bought ticket.so can you suggest me that from where. Can i get cc tv footage.because i bought it from.ahmedabad railway station. And whre i can file complaint against him?
Working...
X