Penality Charges

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penality Charges

Yesterday I traveled from Kanpur to Delhi. When i reached on the platform than i saw that Farukkha Express (13413) is coming, i spoke to TTE about the availability in 3rd AC, he said to come.

Thereafter TTE came to me and asked for the Ticket i told him that i have only platform ticket i have to go to Delhi at any cost because i m not well. TT has given a birth in 2nd ac A1-24, i interrupted him and said i required in 3AC. He said that ok you can go there.

Then he came to me at 1:10 Am and asked for the money then i asked about the fine he said that there is penalty of 650 except fare of 950.

I want to know that is that was right fine? Please also let me know that how can we check that the penalty receipt is genuine or not.

Please let me know......

RE: Penality Charges

i want to get a irctc agency what i do

Comment

sir maine pune se akola k liye online ticket liya wo bhi e.ticket waiting tha aur wo automatic canelled hogay tha humtimepe gaye aur chart nahi dekha wo ticket cancelle hogai thi lekin ticket cheker ne hume bataya aap ki ticket cancelle hogai aur aap without ticket jurny karrhe ho maine bola thik hai jo fine hota wo bharne k liye tayyar hai charge kiya lagen hona sir aap batye unhone do ticekt ke 1500/- rupeiy liye kiya ye sahi tha jab ke ticket Rs.712/- ki thi lekin mere paise wapis agaye bank me

Comment

penalty = twice the fare + Rs. 200.

Comment

Working...
        X