Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TDR Filed but Incorrect Amount Credited

Hi All,

I have file TDR on 8th August at 16:45 pm for the train 12780 / Goa Express.

Source : Pune Junction
    Destination : Kulem
    Date of Journey : 8th August , Saturday 2015.

Reason being that this train has been diverted from Mathura to Madgaon due to the Train Accident at Harda MP and train not reaching the Source and Destination

Booked a 3AC Train Ticket @ 2700 , But refund i got just 870.

Please let me know the next step i to do , I need the Full Refund of my Money.

Regards,
    Manoj Kalwar

RE: TDR Filed but Incorrect Amount Credited

Originally posted by manoj1920
    Hi All,

I have file TDR on 8th August at 16:45 pm for the train 12780 / Goa Express.

Source : Pune Junction
    Destination : Kulem
    Date of Journey : 8th August , Saturday 2015.

Reason being that this train has been diverted from Mathura to Madgaon due to the Train Accident at Harda MP and train not reaching the Source and Destination

Booked a 3AC Train Ticket @ 2700 , But refund i got just 870.

Please let me know the next step i to do , I need the Full Refund of my Money.

Regards,
    Manoj Kalwar

Hello manoj ji... railway give refund in two type one is parsaly nd one in full journey refund.

If u board the train for some station nd u left the train intermediate station then railway detected some amount... and left journey amount refund.

Railway gives one more option if u want full refund u go ur boarding station nd rake full refund same day with in 2 hkurs train departure time....

Comment

Working...
    X