Traveling in sleeper class with general ticket

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Traveling in sleeper class with general ticket

Yesterday I boarded in sleeper class compartment of Ahilyanagirii express from ALUVA to TRIVANDRUM with general ticket. Unfortunately there was no TC in the sleeper class as the train was about to reach its final destination
    But suddenly railway special squad man came and fined me to Rs. 250+110. When I requested him to convert my ticket to sleeper class as the train was almost empty, he denied. He told that only TC got the power to convert, we only fine. Is it current?

RE: Traveling in sleeper class with general ticket

Originally posted by SUSHILMP
    Yesterday I boarded in sleeper class compartment of Ahilyanagirii express from ALUVA to TRIVANDRUM with general ticket. Unfortunately there was no TC in the sleeper class as the train was about to reach its final destination
    But suddenly railway special squad man came and fined me to Rs. 250+110. When I requested him to convert my ticket to sleeper class as the train was almost empty, he denied. He told that only TC got the power to convert, we only fine. Is it current?
    No its nt right.... if he fined you. You go nearest railway station nd lose a complane against TTE nd its better you write your proper address in complane book nd plz mantion train number date time nd class properly.... 100% u got ur refund

Comment

Working...
    X