Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Syndicate Bank - How to use netbanking at IRCTC..?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Syndicate Bank - How to use netbanking at IRCTC..?

I newly opened an account in Syndicate Bank...I don't know how to use netbanking for payment at IRCTC...? please help me..

RE: Syndicate Bank - How to use netbanking at IRCTC..?

There is Netbanking option at IRCTC of Syndicate Bank . Payment option of the selecting bank would get displayed on the IRCTC site while making payment.

Comment

Thanks

Comment

The process is like this, create account on irctc>login with created id & password>search trains entering source and destination stations>select train and class>click on ticket book seeing availability>enter passenger information>select payment type(netbanking)>select bank>browser will automatically take you to selected bank's netbanking website>enter your netbanking account info>confirmation button will appear saying you're paying such and such amount to irctc for ticket booking, click confirm to proceed>confirm button will come up 1-2 times, click to go forward>enter code sent to your mobile for verification>click confirm/submit for the last time>browser will automatically return back to irctc and your booked ticket will show up. That's it. You can read and watch the full tutorial here cyberhowto.com/online-railway-reservation-irctc-video-tutorial/

Comment

Working...
        X