Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• misbehaviour by the booking agent

Hello,
    I had requested on 12th September 2014 (friday)at around 11.00 PM for a booking through Tatkal for Hyderabad to Delhi on 15th September 2014., to an agent Mr. Sudarshan, gajularamaram, Hyderabad. I specifically mentioned in the sms to call me before booking. But he didnt called me and next day (13th September 2014) at around 10.33 am I called him asking about the status, he said he is on the way to his office and has also sed that the train for which i sent the details is of morning time (Sampark Kranti) at 8.35 am.
    I clearly said that I dont want the morning train, please check any afternoon trains. And confirm with me before booking. There was some battery issue in my mobile so I sms him not to book any tickets (at 10.49 am). My phn got off he called in my husband's mobile saying that he had already booked the morning ticket. When I enquired he said he has asked someone else to book the tickts and he has booked without confirming with us. Now that agent is charging us for the money. We refused to pay coz this is not our fault, we clearly told him not to book morning train. This agent is now mis behaving with us, he is threatening us. Also he has created issues inside my society.

This Agent is running a DTDC courier service also, and he is not delevering any courier to one of the society people. He is asking for the money then only he will deliver the courier. This is completely GUNDAGARDI, howcome we are responsible for this. Its his mistake. he is also threatening our neighbours. Why this kind of people are getting Licence.

Kindly look into the matter and please take an action.
Working...
X