Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

penalty for traveling super fast train with express ticket..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• penalty for traveling super fast train with express ticket..

hello,

i was traveled from secendrabad to kazipet unfortunately my ticket that i got is express and the train is superfast i am travelling in general compartment. the TT Mr.hayat ali came to me and asked for fine 300 per head with recite or give 250 without recite. we refuse to pay and the difference of express and superfast is 5ruppees only. we are students we spoken to him very politely but he is not listening to us... and i am with 70kg of luggage he threw me out from the train in the next station.. actually we are two persons and we dontknow what to do? we are stuck at that time..and we have no direct vehicles from that station to my destination we need to go clg at 10 o clck to write exam.. because of this i missed that exam just think if he is doing like this for students then think about normal people... for a reason i dontknow the fine details but i dont think so it is 300ruppees its a matter of just 5rupees and a journey of 90km only.. i want to book a complaint on this issue please tell me details how to file a case i have m printed ticket and his signature on my ticket the train num is:12706 date of journy:09/06/2014 please i need justice because of that physicle and mental stress i am unable to go today feeling very sick.....more over i missed my exam... he harassed us physically and mentally.... i need justice please help me in that case we are ready to pay 100rs per head as a fine but he is not agreed the ticket cost is 50rs for express and 55rs for superfast...

RE: penalty for traveling super fast train with express ticket..

The fine he told is right. But since he offered to take bribe of Rs. 250 you can complain against him to Railways Vigilance.

Comment

Originally posted by Expert
      The fine he told is right. But since he offered to take bribe of Rs. 250 you can complain against him to Railways Vigilance.
      What the fine is right!!!!!! so if a person catches a s/f with a ex ticket he have to pay 300rs fine..... oh....k its mean if a person holding a super fast ticket and get into a express train means the indian railway will pay the penaulty of 300 rupees to that person???

what are that rules..... just think about it sir...

Comment

This is tyranny of Indian Railways, they never make rules considering poor people of India, this is unacceptable that Indian Railway consider a express ticket holder a without ticket passenger and charge as per WITHOUT TICKET rule, where the difference is just 5 rupees, what is the point of asking 300 rupees.
        Indian Railways sucks, they are spineless morons, theives.

They only knows penalties, they do know how much inconvenience a person face in India Railways...people never get a seat...leave the seat, people do not even get enough place to stand with both of their legs.

Many passengers from village areas who do not know the funda of s/f and express ticketing have to face heavy humility when they show their tickets to black suited booted blood soaking vampires, they show no mercy on poor farmers/villagers and treat them as theives, factually Indian Railways itself a theif who grab such opportunities and soak the blood of poor people on the name of penalty.

Penalty should be there for this case but what about the ticket people already purchased.
        Make it 2x or 3x of the difference between s/f and express train.
        Rules are not always right if they are written in books, you should use mind...indian railways have plenty of source of income....stop this crime, stop soaking blood of poor people.

Comment

Working...
        X