ticket fare on extending the journey

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ticket fare on extending the journey

Sir i want to travel firozpur cant to jodhpur on 23/05/2014 by train no. 19224 jammu tawi ahmedabad in Third Ac but there is waiting list of 21 there. Seat is available from firozpur cant to merta road now if i reserve this ticket can it is possible to extend my journey up to jodhpur and what charges will be applicable as i see on internet train fare from firozpur cant to jodhpur is 860 and firozpur cant to merta road is 775 and merta road to jodhpur is 470 so what will be final charges if i reserve ticket from firozpur cant to merta road jn and extend it up to jodhpur later on

RE: ticket fare on extending the journey

You can extend journey if the seat is available. In that case only fare cost(called ETF or Excess Ticket Fare) from Merta Road to Jodhpur needs to be paid(beyond stipulated minimum charges). No more additional charges. Also the extension must be done before you reach Jodhpur.

Comment

i want only one clarrification that fare from firozpur cant to merta road is 775 (III AC) and if i extend such journery up to jodhpur then fare from merta road to jodhpur for third ac is 470 per person so will i have to pay such fare i. e 1245 (total) in comparison of fare of rs. 860 from firozpur cant to jodhpur i want to make such reservation in two parts because there is no seat availablity direct from firozpur cant to jodhpur plz guide about this topic thanks

Comment

Reservation and super fast charges need not be paid but minimum distance charge( for example 300Km minimum ticket) will need to be paid by you.

Comment

i have made reservation from firozpur cantt to merta road junction in third ac and merta road to jodhpur in sleeper can i convert my class from sleeper to third ac from merta road to jodhpur if so how much cost i will have to bear

Comment

Only actual 3 AC cost for same distance - current ticket cost(SL).

But seat in 3 AC must be available.

Comment

Working...
            X