Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Income by non-cancellation of waitlist tickets

Dear Admin

From Where can I get data with respect to income of railway from all zones from Income by non-cancellation of waitlist tickets.

Fact: Large number of people book waitlist tickets from counters and that tickets not get automatically cancelled after chart preparation. A considerable extent of person use to travel upon waitlist tickets and at the end of journey they not cancelled their waitlist tickets. By this railway earns huge amounts each year.

Query:From where can I get this data?

RE: Income by non-cancellation of waitlist tickets

Please see here: Railways RTI info

Comment

Dear Expert thanks for response but My RTI First Appeal MORLY / A / 2013 / 60033 was registered on 26/09/2013 the site of rtionline (dot) gov (dot) in but the said APPEAL FORWARDED TO CONCERNED FIRST APPELLATE AUTHORITY only on 08/01/2014 with respect to impugned issue and still pending. What should I do now?

Comment

RTI law will not fine agents which forward/route your application to the govt organizations. I mean to be directly responsible under RTI act, the designed Public Information Officer(PIO) must receive your application. If rtionline.gov.in delays it or loses it then PIO has no responsibility.

Secondly can you request information from Indian Railways from there? I see only Ministries/Dept. of whose info could be requested.

Comment

Working...
        X