Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

Travelkhana.com reviews for booking food online

11-03-2014, 03:37 PM (This post was last modified: 15-03-2014 03:37 PM by Expert.)
Travelkhana.com reviews for booking food online
Next month We have to go from Delhi to Jammu, I Want to book food during my train journey. I have heard about Travelkhana that they are providing quality food, if anybody experience with travelkhana.com give your reviews here.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
20-03-2014, 03:38 PM
RE: Travelkhana.com reviews for booking food online
yes travelkhana.com provide good Service and quality Food
20-05-2014, 04:46 PM
The food as well as the service is not quite good. Avoid them
05-12-2014, 12:40 PM
(11-03-2014 03:37 PM)rohit Wrote:  Next month We have to go from Delhi to Jammu, I Want to book food during my train journey. I have heard about Travelkhana that they are providing quality food, if anybody experience with travelkhana.com give your reviews here.

Worst, irresponsible, stupid, idotic service

I would suggest not to order anything from Travelkhana...I ordered veg rice, they served us, chicken fried rice....only after eating couple of spoons did we spot the chicken. When I called back, they offered refund which is to fool you....every time I called them they said it will take 4-5 working days. After 2 weeks, they said order is very old, details are not available in their database. Cheater Travelkhana......Had this happened in a flight, we can sue the airline. Now I am planning to sue Travelkhana....Whenever I call them and mention the order no, they put me on hold.....