Travelkhana.com reviews for booking food online

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travelkhana.com reviews for booking food online

Next month We have to go from Delhi to Jammu, I Want to book food during my train journey. I have heard about Travelkhana that they are providing quality food, if anybody experience with travelkhana.com give your reviews here.

RE: Travelkhana.com reviews for booking food online

yes travelkhana.com provide good Service and quality Food

Comment

The food as well as the service is not quite good. Avoid them

Comment

Originally posted by rohit
        Next month We have to go from Delhi to Jammu, I Want to book food during my train journey. I have heard about Travelkhana that they are providing quality food, if anybody experience with travelkhana.com give your reviews here.

Worst, irresponsible, stupid, idotic service

I would suggest not to order anything from Travelkhana...I ordered veg rice, they served us, chicken fried rice....only after eating couple of spoons did we spot the chicken. When I called back, they offered refund which is to fool you....every time I called them they said it will take 4-5 working days. After 2 weeks, they said order is very old, details are not available in their database. Cheater Travelkhana......Had this happened in a flight, we can sue the airline. Now I am planning to sue Travelkhana....Whenever I call them and mention the order no, they put me on hold.....

Comment

"Awesome experience"
          It was a great experience. I ordered food many a times while travelling. Food was delivered on time. Food was healthy, hygienic and tasty.

Comment

What's the truth here? Very opposite experiences.

Comment

Working...
            X