Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regarding berth confirmation

Hi,

I booked ticket on 18th Jan,2014 for the journey which is on 19th Mar, 2014, exactly 60 days before. the day on which booking was opened.
    through IRCTC.

Train No: 12792 PNBE SC express.
    Class is 3A

For my Father and Mother.

When i was booking it was showing only Available-002 and by the time my booking completed we got WL 1 and WL2.

Here i want clarification on 2 things:

1. Through IRCTC only 2 berths will be available for booking for the PNBE SC Exp from Varanasi to Secunderabad for class 3A? IRCTC quota for this train for 3A from varanasi is only 2?

2. What about my parents ticket, whether they get confirmed? Eventhough it got confirmed they both get seats together or in different coaches?

Because there is lot of time for the travel date. if their seats are not together we can think of booking for some other day through booking in station.

Thanks
    Sai

RE: Regarding berth confirmation

It seems there is tremendous competition for this train. Good news is that Reservation is available for 19th March but under Lower Berth Quota(LBQ). I can see there are 8 seats in 3A.

To avail it you need to book tickets with name of single person with age of 45 or more for lady and 60+ for males. You'll get it.

Secondly you should book for such trains at 00:30 am mid night only when the new day starts

Comment

Working...
    X