ID proof duplicate available,original Not available

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ID proof duplicate available,original Not available

kindly help me regarding the problem iam facing..

tomorrow iam going to travel in train for which i booked normal sleeper ticket thorugh internet,at the time of booking regarding id details they havent asked..but while travelling train ticket collecter asks for id proof..here comes my problem actually iam having duplicate copy of my PAN card and Licence and originals are not available with me..what are the situations will be going to face by me? and how much fine i have to pay if he asks,what is the solution.

psreviously i faced same issue,but train ticket collector excused me,

what will be the exact issue if dont carry original id and carry duplicaate of original ID?

RE: ID proof duplicate available,original Not available

What do you mean by duplicate? A photostat? In that case you'll be considered ticket less and penalty for being ticket less be levied from you. But you'll be allowed to keep your seat. I suggest you take a general class ticket of shortest route to avoid penalty at least.

Also when TTE comes, behave normally and take out your purse and try to show any ID to him. In 60-70% of cases they don't check it. If they do .. you know what you need to do!

Comment

i have scanned color photostat only..

thanks for the suggestion,will do as you mentioned.

Comment

Get it laminated over some hard card( like expired credit card). Just behave normally with the TTE.

Comment

i have scanned color photo

Comment

Working...
          X