ticket booking: confirmed 1 and waitlisted others

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ticket booking: confirmed 1 and waitlisted others

sir, I booked one ticket for 4 passengers in one go. the ticket for the first passenger is confirmed and other 3 passengers are waitlisted 11, 12, 13. how can this be possible. I think the rest of the passengers should be given in RAC 1, 2, 3 if not WL 1, 2 and 3. how is that it happened with 11, 12, 13. will any one to clarify the position pls

thanks

psr murthy

RE: ticket booking

It must be booking software issue. Software bugs are always there no matter what you do.

What has happened is rare. I guess that somebody may have cancelled a ticket and before it could move other wait listed seats up 1 seat your request would have come -- it booked one seat available and the rest were queued to the end of other wait listed.

Comment

RE: ticket booking

Originally posted by Expert
      It must be booking software issue. Software bugs are always there no matter what you do.

What has happened is rare. I guess that somebody may have cancelled a ticket and before it could move other wait listed seats up 1 seat your request would have come -- it booked one seat available and the rest were queued to the end of other wait listed.
      thanks for reply. due to confusion, i had cancelled all the tickets. it was unimaginable for me and hence the cancellation. any how i am grateful for the promt reply and for future guidance.

thanks once again

Comment

Working...
      X