Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Booking status W/L1,RSWL

Hi,
    I booked ticket its showing W/L 1,RSWL .
    My journey is on nov 1.
    is it normal waiting list or something else.

RE: Booking status W/L1,RSWL

RSWL is Railways quota for from your station to some intermediate stations. It's full form is Road side waiting list. Though it moves slowly. But in your case even single cancellation will get you at least RAC ticket.

If you book from different station to same destination station, quotas can change.

Comment

Originally posted by Expert
      RSWL is Railways quota for from your station to some intermediate stations. It's full form is Road side waiting list. Though it moves slowly. But in your case even single cancellation will get you at least RAC ticket.

If you book from different station to same destination station, quotas can change.

So What should i do now.. whether i have to wait or should move to any alternative. Nov 1 is 15days far from now.. but i am not sure confirmed tickets will cancel in this deewali days.

Comment

I suggest you book another ticket in another train. Try in the same train with different start station check the availability. If it is then book from that station but correctly fill in the boarding point.

Also Sleeper has higher chances of get confirmed than AC.

Comment

Originally posted by Expert
          I suggest you book another ticket in another train. Try in the same train with different start station check the availability. If it is then book from that station but correctly fill in the boarding point.

Also Sleeper has higher chances of get confirmed than AC.
          Thank you very much for Quick response.. In my case it is rajadhani express.. i booked 3rd class AC ticket. from Nizamudhin to SSPN.
          PNR Number is 2351645744.
          Kindly let me know is there any possibility to get any trains on same day which designated to Bangalore or SSPN.

Comment

In the RLWL quota to SSPN there are only 2 seats. One will need to cancel to you to get it. So it is risky. I suggest you don't cancel but try other ways.

Comment

Working...
            X