Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average

Can I Book Tatkal ticket from any station?

22-05-2013, 07:33 PM (This post was last modified: 23-05-2013 12:20 PM by Expert.)
Can I Book Tatkal ticket from any station?
Could I book Tatkal ticket from destination station. Suppose I want travel from A to B and I want to book from the counter of station B. Is it possible?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
23-05-2013, 12:29 PM (This post was last modified: 23-05-2013 12:33 PM by Expert.)
RE: Can I Book Tatkal ticket from any station?
Yes you can book the Tatkal ticket from anywhere in India from the PRS counters. Only that the person for whom you're booking, must carry the id mentioned in the form and also you should also carry your ID proof when you go to book Tatkal ticket at the counter in the morning.

Remember there is Rs. 0 (zero) refund when cancelling Tatkal confirmed ticket. For wait-listed normal cancellation rules apply.

Here is the Tatkal PRS ticket booking procedure.

You can choose any ticket counter where traffic is less. For example in Delhi some reservation counters have lower queues than other counters.

Good news is that [url=http://forum.bookrailticket.com/thread-132.html#.UZ2-AvloN4kIRCTC ticket booking capacity has been increased[/url] to handle 2000 tickets/minute from current 1200 tickets/minute. Your online booking should be easier by now. Soon it'll be upgraded to handle 7200 tickets/minute then your booking problems will be reduced
04-08-2015, 11:24 AM
refund of upto 50% on cancelling of confirmed tatkal ticket

04-10-2015, 10:58 PM (This post was last modified: 08-10-2015 03:58 PM by Expert.)
Yes it is possible but when you board the train on station A original tickect is compulsory showing in train with vaild ID proof....
17-05-2016, 08:16 PM (This post was last modified: 17-05-2016 08:51 PM by VDTK.)
I have tatkal ticket

I have tatkal ticket tommarro any train ald to ltt urjent
19-05-2016, 06:02 PM
yes you can from any booking counter in India
25-06-2016, 05:08 PM
how can i book my ticket.