Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PAN Card Number Typed wrongly

Hi All,
    My PAN Number AITP.... but while booking in hurry i typed my PAN number as AITT.... one letter mistake in PAN, while that cause any issue?

Regards,
    Bala

RE: PAN Card Number Typed wrongly

I assume it is E-ticket and not I-ticket. Following discussion applies only to E-ticket. As per rule since your ID has mismatch( typed wrongly PAN Card number) you can't claim your ticket as a right. The right approach is to proceed to journey as usual and behave normally. As soon as he comes take out your PAN Card and display before the ticket. In 60% of cases he won't compare the PAN card number. Just be normal. If you're not, he'll easily make it out.

Even if he finds the mismatch, just request him that by mistake it happened. In most cases TTE's let this type of mistakes go. I mean they ignore it.

At worst( 1/200 chance) you'll need to pay full ticket charge with fine of Rs. 250 but you'll be allowed to keep your seat. You'll not lose your seat in any way.

Don't worry 1000's of people like you make mistake daily ... and TTE's don't mind it till a limit. So relax ... and enjoy your travel.

Comment

RE: PAN Card Number Typed wrongly

know you pan card status instantly just visit here- knowyourpan.net/

Comment

Working...
      X