Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• postpone of journey in e ticket

sir,
    can i postpone my date of journey in irctc e-ticket just like normal reservation rule from 30 jun 2013 to 13 jul 13.what is the procedure

RE: postpone of journey in e ticket

Please read here Railways rule to postpone the journey. Let me know if you need any more clarification.

EDIT: Please see final answer at the bottom

Comment

Sir,
      i want to ask can i Postpone my E-ticket of irctc booked or not.
      i know the rule of normal ticket counter reservation postpone procedure which you has quoted.
      pls tell me the procedure for Postpone my E-ticket of irctc booked.

Comment

Yes it applies for E-ticket also. Go to booking counter and meet CRS (Chief reservation supervisor). Take along your e-ticket + id proof.

Comment

Originally posted by Expert
          Yes it applies for E-ticket also. Go to booking counter and meet CRS (Chief reservation supervisor). Take along your e-ticket + id proof.
          sir,
          i went to CRS at Sabarmati, Ahmedabad reservation counter but the CRS told that it is not possible on E-tickets and shown me the computer reply displaying 'this functionality is not possible in e-tickets ".
          kindly suggest me.

Comment

I'm very sorry for the miscommunication. Preponement or Postponement of confirmed tickets is allowed only for PRS(paper) tickets and not E-Tickets. There is another condition that there must be seats available on the desired day.

Comment

Working...
            X