Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GNWL Waitlist ticket now shows confirmed; is it RAC ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GNWL Waitlist ticket now shows confirmed; is it RAC ?

SIr,
    If booking status in PNR inquiry shows W/L 5,know its shown 1 WL And Current status(no Coach NO, Berth No) Shows Confirmed. Does it mean the Waiting list 1 will surely get converted to RAC at least PNR number is 8709319962
    sir help me

RE: GNWL Waitlist ticket now shows confirmed; is it RAC ?

This usually happens when extra coach for the train is planned based on the past trip. So if it is showing Confirmed then it means that in case extra coach is connected as planned then you'll get full seat and NOT RAC. This will be the most likely scenario. But rarely things may not go as per planned and extra coach may not be connected whose probability is low. If this happens the your PNR status will accordingly be updated to RAC or WL.

So cheer up. You'll get a full seat.

Comment

sir
      what happen to printout its still shown WL on top and front of name, i want to know about print out? can TTE take fine for this such e-ticket ? when travling in train .

Thankyou

Comment

Yes the original printout or the sms in your mobile will work. TTE's don't check seat status information. If you don't carry the proof of your ticket you'll be charged only Rs. 50 as penalty and nothing else.

Comment

sir
          please help me for this queries PNR no is 820-9634075 sir know its shown Wl 11 to 14 ,sir can this e-ticket CNF

Comment

Based on the past history your seat should be confirmed.

There is also Pending Amount due to Fare increase = Rs.339 you'll need to pay to TTE in the train.

Comment

sir
              please help me for this queries PNR no is 820-9634075 sir now its showing WL 4 to 7 ,sir can this e-ticket be Confirmed?

Comment

Yes it will be. You should get at least RAC, pack your bags and be ready. The chart will be prepared 2-4 hours before the train departure time.

Comment

sir
                  chart is prepared but my set not CNF or RAC and name is not shown in chart its still on WL .know its CAN by irctc .can i got full amount refund PNR no is 820-9634075 sir please help me

Comment

Sorry ... bad luck. Normally WL 4 almost always get at least RAC due to release of VIP quota. Since yours is E-ticket you'll get refund back in your account within a week. Total cancellation charge deducted will be Rs. 30 per SL ticket

Comment

Please let me know,
                      Booked 2 tickets rajdhani express Delhi to bharuch on 12/06/16
                      My current PNR status is RSWL/WL 4 and RSWL/WL5
                      Whether it will be confirming or not...

Comment

you forgot to tell the class

Comment

Originally posted by Expert
                          you forgot to tell the class
                          3A..
                          Now I got RLWL1 and RLWL 2
                          But still I can get confirm seat or not...?

Comment

Working...
                          X