Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Return journey on warrant reservation

sir,
    i had done my and family reservation on warrant from Amritsar to Ahmadabad and back.
    i traveled along with family from Amritsar to Ahmadabad. But while returning back to Amritsar can my family be able to come back on the same warrant without me (i have not cancelled my ticket)?

RE: Return journey on warrant reservation

Yes your family can travel back without you on the warrant provided they have with them both CSP and the warrant during travel.

Comment

sir ur reply :-
      Yes your family can travel back without you on the warrant provided they have with them both CSP and the warrant during travel.

sir,
      thank you
      but sir the family warrant will be exchanged completely so i have only Return check soldier cum reservation slip
      can this will work
      and sir what is CSP?
      thanks again
      jai

Comment

CSP stands for check soldier pink ticket(check soldier cum reservation slip as you said). You don't need to do anything and your family can travel without you along with the check soldier cum reservation slip.

Comment

Sorry for confusion in your case it is family warrant so you've been issued a CSP( check soldier ticket). So only it will be required by your family to be carried when they travel back.

Comment

Working...
          X