Complaint against Kochuveli reservation counter tatkal ticket booking

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Complaint against Kochuveli reservation counter tatkal ticket booking

This is a complaint against the tatkal reservation counter lady. I am working in trivandrum in an IT company. I reached at kochuveli raliway station at 6:30am on april 26th, 2013. Kochuveli is a small railway station. There was a bundle of ticket reservation form, kept nearby the counter. Someone told me your no is 12. There were 11 forms kept there but I saw only 2 or 3 people who were standing or sitting at the railway station. I filled the form and kept there. I didn't have photocopy of my id proof so I went to get the photocopy of id proof. I came back to station at 8am and stood in front of counter. The tatkal reservation lady was sitting inside. I asked her few question and I told her that I am standing in the queue .It was 8 am and still there are 2 or 3 people sitting in chairs. I was standing in front of counter. Time passed, 8, 8:15, 8:30, 9, 9:30, still 2 or 3 people were there. Everyone reached to the station at 9:45am/9:50am after having break fat or good sleep. When the time reached to 9:55am; one guy started distributing the reservation forms. Then everyone started standing in a queue and complaining that you(me) can't stand at 1st position, your no is 12th. I said that I was standing there for past 2 hours, no one was there so my no is 1. Tatkalreservation counter lady saw me standing there for 2 hours. I requested her to give me ticket because I was standing there for past 2 hours and I needed to travel by Shalimar Express 3rd AC which had only 12 tickets reserved for tatkal. She didn’t give me ticket. I requested her. She gave tickets to 7 people. I guy got tickets of 8 people. Again I requested then she got angry and approached station master. Station master told her to give me ticket. Till that time, tickets got over, I was getting waiting ticket. I didn’t take the ticket because my normal ticket waiting was 6. After 5 mins I went to the counter and told her that I didn’t get ticket because of you so she started shouting at me and she approached railway police guys which was totally unacceptable for me. Police saw me standing there even at 6:30 am when I asked a police guy about photocopy shop. I explained the issue to police and they left because it’s not a police case.

I didn't get ticket and of that I am not able to travel to kolkata. That lady gave tickets to those people who were not there; who kept registration form at a place and left for home then came back after 9:45am. That tatkal reservation counter lady saw me standing in front of counter and ignored me. I think line meaning physical presence of someone.

Please take strict action against the lady who misbehaved badly and I am not able to travel because of her.

Details:
    Victim Name: Neerja Chandra
    Station: Kochuveli Railway Station, Trivandrum, Kerala
    Date of Incident: April 26th, 2013

RE: Complaint against Kochuveli reservation counter tatkal ticket booking

Let us separate mis-behavior from corruption( giving advantage to agents for money). You need to write a complaint to all senior people about lady's nexus with agents. If you can prove it then try to prove it, you can get information using RTI. If you get any proof then you can visit their vigilance department and complain against her.

These government servants are immune to even corruption crimes etc, there are no takers for their mis-behavior. Whatever you do, it is not going to affect their career. More so when you and we are in truth their customers!

Remember to get even an RTI information is an uphill task in govt. departments.

I suggest you get the photostats of booking forms for Tatkal for whole 1 month and see which touts are being favoured by this lady using RTI.

Comment

Working...
    X