No announcement yet.

Printing ticket shows Waiting List(WL)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Printing ticket shows Waiting List(WL)

sir
    i booked e-ticket but its booked WL and now its come to RAC 73 but when i print e-ticket its print WL sir i want to ask that this e-ticket can CNF or not sir please help me.

RE: Printing ticket shows Waiting List(WL)

what is the ticket PNR number?

Comment

sir
      please help me sir i booked 2AC e-ticket but its shwon WL 5 and know its come to W1 sir i want to ask can this ticket CNF or not the PNR no is 8709319962 sir please help me

Comment

Your current PNR status is still same. It'll most likely get confirmed only if somebody cancels their ticket but yours is the first position. So at least RAC will be given to you.

Remember even if one ticket gets confirmed all the travelers can board the train and wait listed seats will not be automatically be cancelled. Please keep this in mind. Since on confirmation of any ticket, names of all passengers will appear in TTE's chart after chart preparation and to cancel those wait-listed people you must then file TDR as soon as possible.

Comment

sir
          why RAC ticket printout WL can its cause any mistake in e-ticket sir help me and all so help me if my e-ticket not CNF by luck than all so i travel with WL e-ticket

Comment

Arjun please correct your English. I don't clearly understand your problem.

If non of your seats get confirmed then you can't travel with that ticket and you'll get money refunded automatically in your bank account.

Most likely your seats will get confirmed.

Comment

I AM HAVING THE SAME ISSUE. THE PNR STATUS IS SHOWING CNF. BUT WHEN I AM TRYING TO TAKE A PRINT OUT. IT IS SHOWING W/L IN PRINT TICKET PAGE. I AM WORRIED. PLEASE HELP
              PNR 6263298624

Comment

Originally posted by sharko001
                I AM HAVING THE SAME ISSUE. THE PNR STATUS IS SHOWING CNF. BUT WHEN I AM TRYING TO TAKE A PRINT OUT. IT IS SHOWING W/L IN PRINT TICKET PAGE. I AM WORRIED. PLEASE HELP
                PNR 6263298624
                don't worry you all ticket is CNf

Comment

Working...
                X