Filed TDR, waiting for refund

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Filed TDR, waiting for refund

I had filled a TDR on 8th Oct 2012. PNR Number:8160034574. e-Ticket was booked on 6-9-2012.
    TDR filed reference number : tke2011108003414412

Train No:12906 (from HUBLI JN(UBL) to BANGALORE CY JN(SBC)), Train No & Name : 16590/ Rani Chennamma Express , Date of Jouney : 08/10/2012. Amount : 1395/= . Class 3A

Reason for TDR: I had booked the ticket for my family Myself, Wife and a kid, but only one ticket was confirmed and others did not. I could not leave my family and travel alone. So did not travel by train. I had to travel by bus.
    I had filed for TDR on 9th Oct 2012 itself with reference number tke2011108003414812. TDR Status shown in the IRCTC website as :Forwarded to railway. Reference No: tke2011108003414812.

Kindly arrange to refund the amount of Rs. 1395/= either in full or partial without further delay. I had done the booking through IRCTC and IRCTC says Indian Railway has to forward back the amount to IRCTC after verification and after receiving the amount , IRCTC could deposit this amount to my savings account.

Requesting Indian Railway to do the needful as this is a genuine case. Normally for the cancelled e-Tickets refund is done immediately. But I have not received any refund so far. May be because I have filed a TDR, it is held by the Indian Railway.

How can I leave my family and travel alone or send any one of them alone when only one ticket is booked out of three?

I have still have lot of trust on Indian Railway and I do not want to loose it. Please arrange for the refund at the earliest.

RE: Filed TDR, waiting for refund

What is the distance between Hubli to Bangalore?

At what time did you file the TDR?

You need to keep this rule in mind when you cancel:

c. If the ticket is presented for cancellation within four hours before the scheduled departure of the train and up to :

Three hours, when the ticket is for a destination station up to 200 KM.,
    Six hours, when the ticket is for a destination station of more than 200 KM but up to 500 KM., and
    Twelve hours , when the ticket is for a destination station of more than 500 KM.,

after the actual departure of the train, cancellation charges shall be 50 % of the fare subject to the min. flat rate mentioned in clause (a).
    For you information now rule has changed - even if you've single confirmed ticket, other wait-listed berths will not automatically be cancelled and you'll need to cancel yourself by logging into your account and filing TDR in case chart has been prepared.

Comment

Working...
    X